To properly analyze and interpret results of t distribution test by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, you should be familiar with the following terms and concepts:
If you are not familiar with these terms and concepts, you are advised to consult with a statistician. Failure to understand and properly apply t distribution test by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test may result in drawing erroneous conclusions from your data. Additionally, you may want to consult the following references:
- Conover, W. J. 1980. Practical Nonparametric Statistics. 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- D'Agostino, R. B. and Stephens, M. A., eds. 1986. Goodness-of-fit Techniques. New York: Dekker.
- Daniel, Wayne W. 1978. Applied Nonparametric Statistics. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Daniel, Wayne W. 1995. Biostatistics. 6th ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Rosner, Bernard. 1995. Fundamentals of Biostatistics. 4th ed. Belmont, California: Duxbury Press.
- Sokal, Robert R. and Rohlf, F. James. 1995. Biometry. 3rd. ed. New York: W. H. Freeman and Co.
- Zar, Jerrold H. 1996. Biostatistical Analysis. 3rd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.