Our most sincere desire is to make a significant and positive difference in the lives of people that are responsible for the success of their business.
We are committed to providing the highest possible level of technical documents for the support of quality improvement projects. Our commitment to your project extends to a level of support that will enable you or your delegate(s) to become the subject matter expert for your Company, which is an in-demand skill set. We believe in the unlimited potential for continuous improvement and we’re prepared to support any quality improvement project that you can imagine – welcome to Quality Control Plan™.
We are quality management system experts with 45 yrs of practical experience. We’ve been online since 2001 helping businesses to confidently achieve compliance with Customer and industry standards. We walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk and have the rubber-meets-the-road skills to create, direct, engineer, facilitate, implement, integrate, manage, organize and continuously improve quality management systems for a 1-person shop or small business.
Does your Company need to operate a 21st century quality assurance plan?
Did you know that 21st century Auditors expect businesses to operate using a paperless quality system. In fact, it is easier to operate a business with paperless docs, but that decision has a cost impact. The decision to “go paperless” can cost many thousands of dollars for some businesses, even with a pay-as-you-go plan.
At-PQC™, we offer a synergistic package of MS Office and paperless docs for a variety of industries.
Consider converting your paper-based management system to an online paperless app, or consider starting your quality improvement project with paper then transition to paperless as time permits. Once the data entry is completed in a paperless app, its a pleasure to operate a comprehensive quality program. That’s because paperless docs are easier to manage and are accessible to Users, Customers and Registrars over the internet.
Using the resources from At-PQC™, you can implement a paper-based quality management system for your Company according to an industry standard, such as AC291, AISC, AS9003, AS9100, ASA-100, CASE-1A, CQC, FAA PMA, IAS AC472, ISO 9001, ISO 17020, MIL-I-45208, MIL-Q-9858, Nadcap AC7004, FAA Repair Station, and many more…
At-PQC™ also provides commercial-grade and Government-grade quality management tools for businesses that need to document and operate a quality system, in industries such as Distributor, Machine Shop, Manufacturing, Engineering, Sheet Metal, Service, General Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Special Inspection Agency or Construction Management Company.
We specialize in providing one person shops and small businesses with quality management solutions that help to surpass performance expectations.
Business Practices of JnF Specialties
- At-PQC™ demonstration documents are displayed on our branding websites www.atpqc.com and www.quality-control-plan.com.
- Product purchases and downloads are processed on our shopping cart website www.jnfspecialties.com.
- Your Company Representatives can call or email for support at no-charge during our Office hours from 6:00am to 6:00pm Mountain Time. Support has no expiration. We make arrangements for our overseas Customers to call or email during their Office hours.
- We assiduously work with your Company Representatives to ensure your quality system is as practical as possible over the entire life of your project.
- When a Customer purchases any lower cost kit then later upgrades to the corresponding higher cost kit, we process a refund for the lower cost kit after purchase of the upgrade kit and send a refund receipt – no time limit. This policy does not apply to our 50% Customer Loyalty Discount.
- We always refund duplicate orders; for instance, if you purchase a single document then later purchase a QMS kit that contains the same document (and vice-versa), we process a refund for the duplicate single document and send a refund receipt – no time limit.
- When a Customer has accumulated a purchasing history sum of $197 that is traceable to their ID number, they qualify for a Customer Loyalty Discount of 50% on all our products. This policy does not apply to the upgrade of a lower cost kit to a corresponding higher cost kit.
About our Demos
Demo PDF documents are REDACTED; that is, PDF demos display text that is obscured to protect our intellectual property. However, the format shown is precisely what you receive in editable MS Office docs (with unredacted text of course). The content of demo docs in our paperless app (eQMS) is reduced by approximately 50% to protect proprietary media.
Purchased documents are downloaded after completion of an online transaction. We also send a transaction receipt by email that provides a password and link to download product.
Feel free to use At-PQC™ documents for your Company’s improvement project according to license terms and conditions. We don’t impose restrictive DRM User-limitations.
Tailor downloaded documents to display your business name and logo by replacing the word “your” with applicable Company info using MS Word, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or compatible online resource.
Terms and conditions that apply to purchases
1. Return Policy
Purchased documents and software cannot be returned.
2. End-User License
At-PQC™ products are copyright protected. Your purchase/download grants you a license for their use. Click here to read the license agreement for electronic documents or click here to read the license agreement for Efficient QMS™.
3. Sales Policy
All sales are final and subject to the following Cancellation and Exchange policies.
3.1. Cancellation Policy
We always credit duplicate orders; for instance:
– If you purchase an individual document or multiple individual documents and a QMS Kit in the same transaction that duplicates individual document(s), we will credit your purchase for the duplicate document(s) and send you a credit receipt.
– If you purchase an individual document or multiple individual documents then later purchase a QMS Kit that contains the same document(s), we will credit your transaction for the duplicate(s) and send you a credit receipt.
3.2. Exchange Policy
We always credit purchase of a Starter Kit after purchasing the corresponding Bare Minimum, Lean or Complete Kit – no time limit.
4. Refund Policy
If you cannot edit document(s) using the latest release Microsoft software products or install and operate Efficient QMS™, we will fix it or refund your purchase.
5. Customer Loyalty Discount
When you have accumulated a purchasing history sum of $197 that is traceable to your ID number, you qualify for a Customer Loyalty Discount of 50% on all our products. Contact us to receive your Discount Code. This policy does not apply to the upgrade of a lower cost kit to a corresponding higher cost kit.
Navigate resources using links at the top of the page, or…
Browse the catalog to find the right quality plans, policies, procedures and forms that will enable your Company to qualify for new business or win your next contract. The catalog is a library that can take a while to browse but you can reduce the trivial many to the critical few using “Search Catalog” and a “search-phrase” that is related to your quality improvement project.
Click here to contact Jennifer or Frank At-PQC™ using our online contact form.
Colorado Springs, CO