The Nadcap AC7004 bare minimum kit complies with PRI.org revision “G” accreditation requirements.
Click here to browse PDF demo Nadcap AC7004 Bare Minimum Kit – opens in new tab/page
The Nadcap AC7004 bare minimum kit contains all documents listed below:
QMS MANUAL and PROCEDURES
- QMS-00 AC7004 Rev: “G” Quality Policies Handbook
- QMS-01 Control of Documented Information
- QMS-02 Configuration Management
- QMS-03 Counterfeit Parts Prevention
- QMS-04 Management
- QMS-05 Responsibilities and Authorities
- QMS-06 Training
- QMS-07 Proposal Development and Contract Review
- QMS-08 Purchasing
- QMS-09 Receiving
- QMS-10 Production
- QMS-11 Shipping
- QMS-12 Internal Auditing (top 10 PRI audit findings)
- QMS-13 Corrective Action
- QMS-14 Control of Nonconformities
- QMS-15 Calibration
- QMS-16 Definitions and Abbreviations
- QMS-17 Risk Mitigation and Planning
FORMS and WORK INSTRUCTIONS
- 8-Step QMS Implementation
- Bulletin (multi-purpose change control document)
- Calculated Risk Release
- Calibration Reference Only Tag
- Calibration Seal
- Calibration Forms
- Contract Review Forms
- Corrective Action Request
- Counterfeit Control Plan (includes complementary training documents)
- Customer Perception Survey
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Dimensional Analysis
- Engineering Order Form (EO)
- First Piece Inspection Report
- Inspection Instruction (form to detail inspections)
- Inspection Record (form to record results of onsite inspections)
- Inspection Report
- Inspection Summary
- Inspector Stamp Log
- Internal Audit Form
- Internal Audit Progress Report
- Nonconformance Report, RFS
- Packing Slip (CofC)
- Procedure Template (form to document project requirements)
- Production Inspection Record
- Property Certification from Supplier
- Property Control Tag
- Property Management Log
- Property Record
- QC Tags
- Receiving Hold Dot
- Receiving Inspection Instructions
- Receiving Inspection Record
- Receiving Log
- Routing Ticket
- Schedule to QMS Registration
- Shelf Life Expiration Log
- Shipping Log
- Supplier Evaluation (demonstrate control of Suppliers, includes mail-merge list)
- Supplier Performance Rating, Cover Letter and Spreadsheet
- Supplier Quality Requirements (flowdown to Suppliers)
- Supplier Survey
- Training Certificate
- Training Log
- Training Matrix for QMS procedures
- Training Orientation Request
- Training Program Progress Report
- Trend Chart, Customer Satisfaction, Grand Average and Individual Spreadsheets
- Validation and Verification Form
- Work Instruction-1 (form to detail work activities)
Click here to learn more about Nadcap requirements – opens in new tab/page
#1) 3.3.1 Companies must submit their self-audit results no later than 30 days prior to the actual audit date.
#2) 3.3.2 Self-audit results must include evidence of compliance (procedure, checklist, location of evidence, etc).
#3) 7.6.3 Monitoring and measuring equipment must be listed in a Register that includes information about the equipment type, unique identification, calibration or verification methods, frequency and acceptance criteria.
#4) 184.108.40.206.3 Documents must be revision controlled and be identified to prevent the wrong revision level on the production floor.
#5) 220.127.116.11 Quality objectives must be monitored.
#6) 18.104.22.168 Quality objective must be measurable.
#7) 22.214.171.124.15 Production operations must be performed under controlled conditions and training must be provided and followed to prevent, detect and remove foreign objects (FOD).
#8) 6.2.3 Quality objectives must be documented.
#9) 126.96.36.199 Quality objectives must be derived from quality policies.
#10) 188.8.131.52 Production processes must prevent the use of counterfeit parts or suspected counterfeit parts according to personnel training and applicable training documents.
We can help your Company to avoid the above findings.