The At-PQC™ tailored ISO 9001 quality system is proven in industry to enable Suppliers to qualify for and continue to contract with DLA.
As of November 1, 2013, quality systems complying with MIL-I-45208 will no longer be acceptable when your solicitation from DLA Aviation and DLA Land and Maritime mandates “Higher Level Quality FAR 52.246-11”. Please be aware that this means your Company’s entry level quality control plan is compliance with a tailored ISO 9001 quality system or full compliance with ISO 9001 or a comparable program, such as AS9003 inspection and test or AS9100 quality system.
FYI: DLA now requires its Suppliers to upgrade to AS9003:2012, which is based upon the old ISO 9001:2008 standard that includes elements from AS9100.
BTW: If your Company has already received its Letter of Approval, all you need to update to AS9003 is a new quality handbook.
Read the notice, DLA Replaces MIL-I-45208 with ISO 9001 for compliance with FAR 52.246-11 Higher Level Quality.
Rich from Discovery Corporation reports:
“Two months after starting my quality improvement project, two QAR’s visited my facility for 2 days and approved my tailored ISO 9001 quality system. I am a one-person machine shop that can now walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk after updating my MIL-I-45208A inspection system. Now they tell me I must be compliant with AS9003, so I updated to keep up with the times.”
Rich’s letter of approval for his Company’s tailored ISO 9001 QMS:
The tailored QMS kit includes complementary counterfeit awareness training documents.
Browse the PDF Demo Tailored ISO 9001:2008 QMS Kit – opens in new tab/page
The At-PQC™ tailored ISO 9001:2008 quality system templates are fully compliant with the latest version of DLA’s master list of technical and quality requirements, RQ001: higher level contract quality requirements (for manufacturers and non-manufacturers).
DLA’s latest technical and quality requirements for RQ001 are applied to the 2008 version of ISO 9001 instead of the 2015 standard. This fact will positively make your quality program upgrade much easier to implement.
If your Company is a manufacturer and already has an ISO pedigree number, you are fully compliant with DLA’s “Tailored QMS”.
Regardless of your QMS pedigree status, if your Company is a non-manufacturer, there are some flowdowns to add to your purchase order template.
Visit with us anytime during your Office hours to learn more – 719-649-4242.
The QMS templates kit contains all documents listed below:
MANUAL AND PROCEDURES
- QMS-00 Quality Manual
- QMS-01 Document Control
- QMS-02 Configuration Management
- QMS-03 Records Control
- QMS-04 Management Process
- QMS-05 Responsibilities Authorities
- QMS-06 Training Program
- QMS-07 Proposal Development and Contract Review
- QMS-08 Purchasing
- QMS-08-1 Purchase Order Review
- QMS-09 Receiving
- QMS-10 Production
- QMS-11 Shipping
- QMS-12 Internal Auditing
- QMS-13 Corrective and Preventive Action
- QMS-14 Control of Nonconformances
- QMS-15 Calibration
- QMS-16 Definitions and Abbreviations
FORMS AND WORK INSTRUCTIONS
- Bulletin (for documenting temporary deviation from specification)
- Calculated Risk Release
- Calibration Reference Only Tag
- Calibration Seal
- Calibration System Forms
- Contract Review Form
- Corrective Action Request
- Counterfeit Awareness (complementary)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Daily Receiving Log
- Dimensional Analysis Form
- Engineering Order Form (change order form for revision controlled documents, EO #101 in download)
- First Piece Inspection Report
- Inspection Instruction (form to detail onsite inspections)
- Inspection Record (form to record results of onsite inspections)
- Inspection Report (revise as required to summarize onsite performance)
- Inspection Summary
- Inspector Stamp Log
- Internal Audit Form (progress report, audit schedule and training slides in download)
- Management Meeting Report
- Nonconformance Report, RFS
- Packing Slip and CofC
- Procedure Template
- Production Inspection Record
- Property Certification from Supplier
- Property Control Tag
- Property Management Log
- Property Record
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Requisition
- QC Tags
- Quality System Assessment Checklist
- Receiving Hold Tag
- Receiving Inspection Instructions
- Receiving Inspection Record
- Receiving Log
- Routing Ticket
- Schedule to QMS Registration
- Shelf Life Expiration Log
- Shipping Log
- Supplier Evaluation
- Supplier Performance Rating Spreadsheet
- Supplier Quality Requirements
- Supplier Survey
- Training Certificate
- Training Log
- Training Matrix for QMS procedures
- Training Orientation Request
- Training Program Progress Report Spreadsheet
- Validation-Verification Form
- Work Instruction
- Work Order
- Zero Acceptance Sampling Plan
Tailored ISO 9001 Quality System Kit, $197